Friday 28 May 2021

My rocket Story

 Today I am going to space. I am terrified and I  hear the fire coming out of the rocket and I hear the smoke coming out of the rocket too.  Then I  hear the timer saying 3, 2, 1 blast off!then I was going up to space then I will be the first girl onto the moon and other planet and then I was on the moon I felt  so happy to be on the moon and when I was on the moon I saw a alien then I went  back to the rocket then I went  to eat my lach when I cook my meat then I brut the meat I was so angry. I did not have any food then I went to see the sun I went to touch the sun but it was too hot for me to touch the sun then I went to mars and I saw the earth for here and I was about to slip but likely I did not slip. Then I saw a big rock and the rock nearly hit me filly. I really need a drink inside  my bag but I am hungry but I do not have any food then I fly back to earth. Then I went home to watch TV.  I felt really speedy.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.